Sunday 22 July 2012

Superb Saturday!

Lollli Lolli Saturday morning......... :-)

Reminds me of the good old days when this serial "Dekh bhai dekh" used to be aired on Sunday mornings..... That time weekends meant only Sundays :-P.... this dialogue comes from this very serial.....
Thanks to the MNCs nowadays that the weekends can b celebrated two days a week.......

Saturday started with a very fresh early morning..... buckled up my shoes for a long driving class of 10km... it was a wonderful experience driving where my tutor had least control on my driving speed and control...... was so elated..... That i geared for my next meet with my bhaiyya...... we had a conversation on Friday nite and i was making fun of a man who comes everyday with me for his driving sessions too..... and then Bhaiyya told me lets c how much have u gained in a week's training......
 I was like i shouldn't be so rude to anyone and control on my comments...... in the morning the day had come to show bhaiyya how much i had gained...... displayed my driving skills to him :-P (but on a empty grnd) at times Bhaiyya was scared as there were some other cars also practicing and bhaiyya thought that i would ram in some car practicing :-P...... but i showed that some talent too... hope i impressed him...... this made my day even more happier...... :-D and then we made our way to Mayur Dining for a sumptuous thali...... and wat a thali and wat a sweet dish "Ras malai"... day's happiness went to further bounds..... after having a heart-ful, mouthful and stomach-ful lunch headed in search of a pan and after a lil' search ended to a Pan shop..... Banarasi pan.... big Banarasi pan :-P

Bhaiyya had asked me to list down some 10 activities which i plan to do and would want to learn..... so making a move from driving to learning guitar.. Bhaiyya took me to a fab musical instrument shop.... which had a wide range of collection of musical instruments.... from Casio to piano and from acoustic guitars (Spanish and Hawaiian) to electric guitars.. from drums to banjos.... from violins to cello... awesome.. such and awesome collection... wud very soon move on to my next hobby of learning to play guitar..... so many things on my list.. would take actions on it very soon.....



After going thru' the lovely collection of musical instruments we made our way to a book shop, a book shop which i guess is quite an old bookshop having a massive collection of books (first hand second hand), magazines and DVD and VCDs...... unbelievable..... picked up some good collection of marathi movies and a DVD gifted to me by Bhaiyya.... "Meghe dhaake Taara" a bengali movie......

Thanks Bhaiyya to revive all these hobbies in me again and asking me to chase my hobbies again :-)

My day ended wonderfully by buying a bunch of lovely pink roses for mommy... and make her feel special at times.... not necessarily wait for any special day to convey ur feelings and emotions.. any day ur happy spread ur happiness around you and you will see the world is so beautiful around you...

truly said "Nazaarein nahi nazaariya change karo..... toh dekhoge duniya kitni haseen hai.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment